WoW!

Moderaatorid: jr, Moderators

Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

WoW!

Postitus Postitas Niggelest »

I feel like indiana jones finding the lost tomb!!
If you put your nose close to the screen, you can almost smell the dust from the long forget posts.

Nice idea, shame its so lonely in here by myself :cry:

Niggel
Kasutaja avatar
KimmoL
Got ARB and Nitrous?

Postitus Postitas KimmoL »

Well, now that we know you're here, we can pop our heads into your "private corner" from time to time. Obviously you know enough Estonian to be able to get something out of this forum, and many of us speak enough English to engage in conversation with you.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. Just contact the people who have written here in English using the Private Message button.

Personally, I pop in to see what's going on at least two-three times a day. I always scroll all the way down, so at least there's one person who will notice the orange blinking here...
Vanatehnika fänn. Jeep XJ Cherokee 1988, Peugeot 405 1993.
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

Hi KimmoL !
Christ you gave me a fright, thought that one of those old dead french post had come back to life!
:eek

Well nice to have someone to chat to. Can get a bit stir crazy out here on my own, of course got the wife and kids, but the missus leaves the room at the first mention of a diff or fuel injection pump!

Thanks for the offer of help and feel free to pop in any time! By the way, I'll try to clean this place up a bit, theres dust everywhere! :roll:

nigel
Kasutaja avatar
sambla-aadu
Rock Crawler

Postitus Postitas sambla-aadu »

Hi Nigel. Don`t be scared, you`re not alone. We have plenty of users,who can help you,when help is needed. Feel free to ask :D
Kasutaja avatar
KimmoL
Got ARB and Nitrous?

Postitus Postitas KimmoL »

Niggelest kirjutas:... the missus leaves the room at the first mention of a diff or fuel injection pump!
Ahh, what a relief to know someone else has the same problem...

By the way, don't believe the "Mudder" under my avatar, it seems to have appeared there based on how many times I've posted. "Rookie" or "Wannabe" would be a lot more appropriate.

But the interest is definitely there. So who knows, maybe we'll get a chance to bump into each other at one of next summer's safaris.

Cheers,
KimmoL
Vanatehnika fänn. Jeep XJ Cherokee 1988, Peugeot 405 1993.
Kasutaja avatar
reimo
Rock Crawler
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas reimo »

Although 99.9% of the content is in estonian, I think most of the users speak english enough to help you. So, if you need any help, just yell out :)
Oli Grand Cherokee '93 metsasõitudeks - müüdud
Nüüd Grand Cherokee '12 teedel liikumiseks ja veduriks
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

Well Chaps, thanks for all the feed back. Would like to know if there's annual,monthly,etc, gathering of members or better still actual offroad adventures :D . I know that the LandRover boys get out and about, as a couple of my English mates come over for the runs. Also can I get a 4x4.ee sticker somewhere? Also also what the hell is this, cos I really want one :shock:
Pilt

cheers

Nigel
Kasutaja avatar
tai
unistus TR nullist

Postitus Postitas tai »

Asjadele tuleb lennukalt läheneda
Kasutaja avatar
rommi
afroäi

Postitus Postitas rommi »

Niggelest kirjutas:Also can I get a 4x4.ee sticker somewhere? Also also what the hell is this, cos I really want one :shock:

1) stickers are need to earn out. Join a coupe of safaries and maybe you can have your desired sticker. Only few people have those... because there is lot of morons with trucks and 4x4.ee wants to keep it's rep. No offence.
Also - there is subtheme 4x4 üritused (4x4 events) and maybe if you can chew through some estoninan, you can find some useful info ;) There is eng-est glossaries online too.

2) ...and about that truck - if you want something like that, you have to build it. Or let somebody to do it. Simple as that :lol:
Rommi / near Rubicon with Cherokee XJ '00 Long Arm
Kasutaja avatar
Landy
Typo Master 2.1
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Landy »

Hi, Nigel!
Niggelest kirjutas:Well Chaps, thanks for all the feed back. Would like to know if there's annual,monthly,etc, gathering of members or better still actual offroad adventures :D . I know that the LandRover boys get out and about, as a couple of my English mates come over for the runs.
Thank You for complimets! You are allways welcome to LR club driveouts (if other marques are allowed). http://www.landrover.ee/foorum/index.php
Also can I get a 4x4.ee sticker somewhere?
Please send private message to mr. K.Kotkas
Also also what the hell is this, cos I really
It might be based on GAZ72
http://www.autogallery.org.ru/gaz72.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lets talk about LAND ROVER's
Kristjan Vaarmann (+372)5010599 kristjan.vaarmann@landroverclub.ee
Land Rover'iga nakatatud aastast 1996, off-road spordis aastast 2003!
MTÜ Eesti Land Roveri Klubi
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

Hi tai,
Gaz M20 + Gaz66 + hard work= one cool looking vehicle.
IMO that's one the best looking rigs that i've seen, something like a VW Touareg from a parallel universe. Any idea what might lurk under the hood?

Cheers

Nigel
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

1) stickers are need to earn out. Join a coupe of safaries and maybe you can have your desired sticker. Only few people have those... because there is lot of morons with trucks and 4x4.ee wants to keep it's rep. No offence.
Also - there is subtheme 4x4 üritused (4x4 events) and maybe if you can chew through some estoninan, you can find some useful info ;) There is eng-est glossaries online too.

Hi Rommi,
Well up for a safari on the next one, thanks for the sub link translation, will keep an eye out for the next one, might see ya there?

2) ...and about that truck - if you want something like that, you have to build it. Or let somebody to do it. Simple as that :lol:[/quote]

Really, i thought it was stock :lol:

By the way, what you driving in that pic, like the rubber.

Cheers
Nigel
Kasutaja avatar
zum
Rock Crawler

Postitus Postitas zum »

Niggelest kirjutas:
Hi tai,
Gaz M20 + Gaz66 + hard work= one cool looking vehicle.
IMO that's one the best looking rigs that i've seen, something like a VW Touareg from a parallel universe. Any idea what might lurk under the hood?

Cheers

Nigel
Hi, Nigel!
Given that it's a russian mod, there's probably a Gaz (ZMZ) 4.2 litre V8. They run on petrol and have about 120 hp-s. It's not a bad motor, but it will require constant maintenance to keep it running good.

zum
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

Thanks Zum!

Yeah, think that i'm starting to fall in looove :oops:
Got the pics from a link on this site to englishrussia.com with loads of weird trucks on it, worth alook if you haven't yet.
Starting 2 dream of same body work and running gear but with Taureg V10 engine, electrics and interior trim. :roll:
Remind me to win the lotto this week :D

Cheers

Nigel
Kasutaja avatar
Niggelest
Off Roader Wannabe

Hi Landy,
Thanks for the info.
Do you know my mates Dave and Trevor (The Black Pig), who were out last summer roving about in Estonia with one of the clubs?

Cheers

Nigel
Vasta

Mine “Welcome to 4x4.ee!”