Kopplaadurid, minilaadurid, traktorid!

Sul on nelikveoline sõber öösel akna alt kaduma läinud või on keegi garaazist sinu lemmiktööriista ära virutanud või hoopis leidsid safari käigus kellegi pooltelje metsast ... see on õige koht sedalaadi juttude jaoks

Moderaator: Moderators

Vasta
wooze
Mudder

Kopplaadurid, minilaadurid, traktorid!

Postitus Postitas wooze »

Kui kellegil odavalt töömasinat vaja siis palun väga!

http://www.sl-premier-vehicles.eu/

Ehk on enamvähem õige rubriik kuhu see läks.

Hiljem lisan ka vestlused kui olen väsinud nende peedistamisest :mrgreen:
Viimati muutis wooze, T Mär 18, 2014 11:28 pm, muudetud 1 kord kokku.
Kasutaja avatar
Landy
Typo Master 2.1
Kontakt:

Re: Kopplaadurid, minilaadurid, traktorid!

Postitus Postitas Landy »

Varstatud tehnika suurmüük?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lets talk about LAND ROVER's
Kristjan Vaarmann (+372)5010599 kristjan.vaarmann@landroverclub.ee
Land Rover'iga nakatatud aastast 1996, off-road spordis aastast 2003!
MTÜ Eesti Land Roveri Klubi
wooze
Mudder

Landy kirjutas:Varstatud tehnika suurmüük?
Pigem olematu tehnika müük, niipalju kui olen nende skeemile pihta saanud.
poiss
Rock Crawler

Postitus Postitas poiss »

valgustad ehk täpsemalt?
Vahetaks 4x4- saani, paadi ja helikopteri vastu, saaks igapäev tööle, poodi ja koju.
Gl
wooze
Mudder

Mille osas sa valgustust täpsemalt tahad saada?
Kasutaja avatar
Kult
Got ARB and Nitrous?

Postitus Postitas Kult »

Kas see gentleman pole siis usaldusväärse näoga Pilt

Kes ikka aru ei saa siis hinnad kordades odavamad kui peaks olema ja rõhutakse mandri-euroopa klientidele, et kaup oleks koos transaga, ehk siis raha ette. See kord on vähemalt vaeva nähtud ja enamus pilte on UK-s tehtud, muidu on pandud ameerikamaa pildid üles. Ei ole mingeid masinaid kuskil sellel "firmal".
Kui selline asi oleks päriselt olemas läheks mõni kohalik plant trader ja ostaks kogu selle platsi tühjaks kohe.

ps. tõenäoliselt see vana pildi peal ei teagi et on seotud selle firmaga
5I65692
Kasutaja avatar
Landy
Typo Master 2.1
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Landy »

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lets talk about LAND ROVER's
Kristjan Vaarmann (+372)5010599 kristjan.vaarmann@landroverclub.ee
Land Rover'iga nakatatud aastast 1996, off-road spordis aastast 2003!
MTÜ Eesti Land Roveri Klubi
wooze
Mudder

Just nimelt ongi neil sellinne petuskeem, et üritavad raha ette saada.
Kuigi alguses tundus, et isegi on reaalne ja üritasin ka normaarlselt suhelda siis väga kiiresti sain aru et midagi head sealt välja ei tule.

Väike vestlus siis nendega...

Esimesed kirja küll kaduma läinud aga üritan meenutada.

Uurisisn siis nende käest masinate toomist, nii trantsporid osas, maksude kui ka hinna osas.

Vastus:Hello,

We are an England based company that provides all kind of new/used machinery and equipments ( we do not accept exchanges ) , for more information about our stock please visit our page :
www.sl-premier-vehicles.com
Do not be aware of delivery across the Europe since we have excellent rates.The shipping taxes are between 500 EUR and 1100 EUR.
The price is NET (export price) and since you we are exporting it, there is no VAT to be added.
The machineries were recovered by an leasing company ( which has a contract with us) .The previous buyers did not pay the whole sum for them so the leasing company had to take them back and the price represent only the remaining difference which was not paid.
All we wish is to do our target of sold machineries / year, to respect the terms of our contract with the leasing company and this will help us,at the next auctions,to keep our good reputation and win the next contracts with them.
The machine is CE certified and will be delivered with all necessary documents so you can easily register it there.
We offer a 180 day guarantee any machine that we sell .
We offer a 8 days money back guarantee. In case the buyer is not satisfied about the machine in 15 days after he receive it , we transfer the money to the buyer and take back the machine without any charges from the buyer.
We are awaiting your request and we are looking forward to add you on the list of our satisfied customers.

Thank you!

Kuna lehekülg oli maas neil siis uurisin väheke veel. koduleht muutus .com to eu

Hey!

Why your homepage dont work anymore? You dont sell anymore vehicles?

Vastus:Dear Customer,

We still sell vehicles but we modified our domain and now you can access the website at:
www.sl-premier-vehicles.eu

Thank you for your understanding!

Mina:Hey!

Can you send me more informatsion aboud shis backhoe loader and copy of documents
Make: JCB
Model: 4CX Diesel
Year: 2008
Hours: 2900
Price: €12,500.00
Stock No: BLJ4CX

On our website, you can find all the information you need.
The transfer of the documents will be done in the same time with the machine.
If you are interested to buy, please let us know.

Thank you!

Mina:Yes I want tu buy this! Send me please vin code.

Please let us a phone number so we can call we had prepared everything for the sale proccess.

Thank you!

Mina: Plesa send me a vin code so i can check the vehicle, ans send me adress and my friend can check the vehicle!

Please give us your phone number.

Thank you!

Mina: I dont speak english vell

That is not a problem.
Our agents speak various foreign languages, including estonian.

Thank you!

Mina:okay only estonian 56329239 Käisin siis poes Kõnekaardi järgi :twisted:

Vastus: Dear Customer,

What country are you from?
Because your number with the estonian prefix doesn`t work. Unustasin kaardi aktiveerida :D

Thank you!

Mina: im from estonia and my nr is +372 56329239

Helistas siis tädike mulle väga suure inglise aksendiga, tundus sellise mustlas aksendiga. Küsisin siis, et te pidite eesti keeles rääkima ja tema vastas, et seda agenti pole majas hetkel. Ühesõnaga oli müük muutunud oksjoniks. Ja nüüd Tahavad saada oksjonil osalemise tasu 2000 eurot ja osjon toimub reedel. Kuna olin hetkel kalal ei viitsind väga süveneda tema juttu :mrgreen: ja ütlesin, et küsin sõbra käest kas ta saab raha üle kanda ja reedel okjonile tulla ja helistan tagasi.

Mina: I speak to my friend and first she come to looks a vehicle and then he send money can u send me a adress location of vehicle and why is no written on yours homepage an its a auction?

As we told you on the phone, we don`t have a customer care department so this means that if you want to see the vehicles, you will have to participate to the auctions.

Mina: Okay, but that mean the selling price goes higher? And that price is not correct on the website?How do I know the price does not go too high? Because if the price go higher then I buy from here for the same money? And why are no written on yours homepage that is an auction?

The sale can also go as a regular sale, not necessarily as an auction if you choose to not participste to the auction.
We can deliver the machine directly to your address, using our own trucks. The delivery will take between 3 to 6 days.
For payment we accept only bank transfer, we don't deliver until payment is confirmed.
This is how we work and how we satisfied our clients for the past 11 years, we are a very well known company in the UK and Europe as well.
If you want to place an order for the machine we need the following info before it can be processed:

- Company Name ( if available ):
- Vat No ( if available ):
- Contact person name:
- Delivery address ( please include some directions for the driver):
- Contact phone numbers:
- Fax number ( if available ):
- Copy of a document or a bill (e.g. electricity bill ) , identity card ,driving license - something with your name on it ( we will make a temporary sale contract and we need to have everything in order ).

Once we have all these our financial department will start making the paperwork, proforma and sale contract, and will be emailed/faxed to you so we can move forward with our transaction.
We are awaiting your confirmation.

Thank you

Mina: Okey, but i cant buy like this. I need to look the vehicle before i pay money i dont know about anything, what conditsion is it and how good it work. Do u have only one JCB 4CX to sell? As u said the auction is friday and i think that vehile sold then.

We also have other models of JCB if you are interested.
Please visit our website at the section BACKHOE LOADERS and you will see them.
Our policy says that the product will not leave from our custody until your transfer got into our bank account.
As we already said,you will have 8 days to inspect the product and in case you are not satisfied with it,you can send it back and receive your money . You will not be responsable for the shipping taxes,we will.
We also offer you 6 months of warranty for the engine and the gear box.
Also, when you order the machine from us, we will send you a trade agreement signed and stamped by our company and for the decline in sales.
In the trade agreement written all of the conditions for sale.
So, if you have agreed to subscribe to the machine, please contact us back the required information.

Thank you!

Mina:I dont want another models. If u had another JCB 4CX please contact me and I send you money as soon as I can.

If you wish to buy the JCB 4 CX for sure, we will not put it on auction so you can buy it.
If you can`t get to the auction, we can make the formalities for a regular sale, not necessarily for an auction.
As we already told you, we can deliver the machine at your address , after the payment has arrived to us.
If you want to place an order, please contact us with the following details:

- Company Name ( if available ):
- Vat No ( if available ):
- Contact person name:
- Delivery address ( please include some directions for the driver):
- Contact phone numbers:
- Fax number ( if available ):
- Copy of a document or a bill (e.g. electricity bill ) , identity card ,driving license - something with your name on it ( we will make a temporary sale contract and we need to have everything in order ).

In case you have any questions, don`t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

Täna siis niiõelda oksjoni päev :mrgreen:
MeelisV
Fitting 38"

Postitus Postitas MeelisV »

pikapäkk
Mudder

Postitus Postitas pikapäkk »

See usaldusväärse näoga härra on ju Lord Bamford isiklikult :P
Navara,Fastrac,ATV
kadjakas2000
Rock Crawler

Postitus Postitas kadjakas2000 »

pikapäkk kirjutas:See usaldusväärse näoga härra on ju Lord Bamford isiklikult :P

Lord on Joseph Cyril Bamfordi poeg. Ja viimased 40 aastat JCB pealik.:)
Vasta

Mine “Varastatud/Kaotatud/Leitud”