Opel frontera sport katus

Moderaatorid: Landy, Moderators

Vasta
Tarakan
Rookie

Opel frontera sport katus

Postitus Postitas Tarakan »

Kas ja kuidas käib opel fronteral -93a tagumine katus maha,selle 1m2 tüki saab maha,aga kas saab ka suure musta kesta maha võtta?
Ootaks täpset juttu või lausa jooniseid!
Janar73
Got ARB and Nitrous?

Re: Opel frontera sport katus

Postitus Postitas Janar73 »

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtop ... 32&t=25289

Sealt saad lingi aga pead ennast kasutajaks tegema!

EDIT: siit lingist saab Frontera B katuse kohta infot.
Viimati muutis Janar73, P Mai 10, 2015 2:42 pm, muudetud 1 kord kokku.
Janar73
Got ARB and Nitrous?

Re: Opel frontera sport katus

Postitus Postitas Janar73 »

It's about a 15 min job to remove once you get the hang of it. Bout 20 to replace.

Remove the screws you've already round under the rear fins. Remove the side windows and the sealing strip. Remove the tailgate glass. Don't loose the screws that hold the fins in place! Easy bit done!

Take the moon roof off first, careful not to drop it cos its heavy and fibreglass so will break!

Now remove the bit of the roof that has the interior light on. Should be 4 phillips head screws. Then remove the cover of the courtesy light and remove the 2 torx head screws in there (think their a T15). Careful, cos the whole panel will now drop off hitting you on the head and pulling the wires off the courtesy light. Keep all these bits cos you will have to put them back after you take the roof off!

Now you should be able to see 5 bolts. 13mm. Take these off. now the roof should lift off. I can do all this myself and I'm not the strongest person in the world.

Refitting is the opposite of removal. My sunroof just lifts off. I think it's meant to have a green catch that slides so you can release the back, then tilt all the way up and pull out. This is how she looks without all the extra plastic:Pilt
Vasta

Mine “Opel”